HASSLE FREE SHIPPING & EXCHANGES!
As we want you to be fully satisfied with your online purchase; we will happily exchange, refund or credit any garment, swimwear or dress that you are not 100% happy.
Your purchase is eligible for a Refund, Credit or Exchange provided:
- It is posted back to Sirens within 5 days of delivery.
- Is unwashed with all of the garment tags & hygiene stickers intact.
- Sale items are not eligible for a refund (see sale policy below)
**Please be sure to include your completed Returns & Exchange Form in your parcel. Incomplete or missing forms will result in delays to your refund, credit or exchange.
If all items are returned without purchase you will be required to pay a $10 restocking fee.
What if I want to keep a swimsuit to compare with an exchange?
If you'd like to keep a swimsuit to compare with an exchange that you have ordered just add it to the 'I'm keeping' section of your returns form and write next to it "Compare with exchange."
SALE ITEMS Terms & Conditions
Items bought on sale are not eligible for a refund. However, we will issue an exchange or store credit (valid up to 12 months)
All Try@Home packages must be posted back within 5 days of being received.
If you've received a voucher as a gift it can be redeemed at any time. Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be refunded via alternative payment methods.
For all International Orders, products can be returned to us within 21 days of the date of your invoice and must be unworn, with hygiene stickers & swing tags still intact.
All of the above policies apply to international orders and returns. For information specific to your country please select the relevant link below.
New Zealand - Shipping, Returns & Delivery
USA - Shipping, Returns & Delivery
UK - Shipping, Returns & Delivery
WHEN WILL MY RETURN BE PROCESSED?
Once your package has been received, your refund or exchange will be processed within *7 business days. To avoid any further delays please ensure your Return Form is completed correctly.
All Refunds will be processed via the same method as your original payment.
If there is a difference in price between your initial purchase and your new exchange you will either receive a refund or credit, if the cost of the initial purchase was higher than the exchange OR if the exchange is more expensive than the initial purchase, please fill out your card details or request a Paypal Invoice on the Returns/Exchange form included with your order.
*Delays may occur during SALE or peak periods such as Christmas, New Year & Easter.
1. Put your item back in the satchel you received it in. You can turn the satchel inside out and stick the return label (included in your order) over our label. If you didn't receive return tacking label email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a label.
2. Complete the returns form (included with your order) and add it to the satchel. Upgrade your exchanges to express shipping for $5 by photographing your returns form and sending it as an attachment to email@example.com along with your card details.
3. By utilizing our Returns or Reply Paid label we will be covering your return shipping! There is No Need for You to Pay any Shipping Fees if you are using our service.
4. Seal the bag with tape and pop it in any Australia red Postbox, no need to go to the local post office! We’ll be in touch if we need any further information to finalize your return.
Our Sirens Swimsuit Promise
We love and believe in our swimsuits and we want you to as well.
To show you the love, we're proud to offer you a 6-month product guarantee against all manufacturing faults and defects with normal use and correct swimsuit care. This means we will happily repair (or replace if necessary) any item that proves to be faulty or defective within this time frame!
However, we are unable to extend this promise to swimsuits that have been misused or cared for incorrectly.
To ensure your swimsuit lives a long and happy life, you'll need to care for your swimsuit according to its care pages & the instructions below
How to love your Sirens Swimsuits:
Hand wash your swimsuit thoroughly after each wear. Use cool water and mild soap or chlorine neutralising swimsuit wash.
- Do not wring, roll or store wet.
- Dry it in the shade. Never tumble dry or hang in direct sunlight.
- Do not allow sunscreen to come into contact with the straps or binding.
- Avoid rough or abrasive surfaces. These will cause the fabric to pill or snag.
You can call 1300 306 977 between 9.00am - 5.00pm (AEST) Monday - Friday
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org